Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Treats, continued...


There must be something about the cold weather that keeps me hibernating inside the bakery making yummy treats..... Now I am the first to admit that I am a sucker for the holidays and embrace every bit of the Christmas season. So far, I have baked my way into the spirit of Christmas, and have added a few new items on TFCS's menu.


In addition to our standard cupcake menu, you can find Gingerbread, Eggnog, White Chocolate- Cranberry, and Mocha Spice Cupcakes during these wintery months. Cinnamon cream cheese frosting pairs equally well with all of our holiday cupcakes =)


In addition to "cake" goods, we've been baking off various cookies, barks, brittles, etc. My favorites include our Sweet N' Salty Chocolate Bark, S'more Bark, Vanilla Peanut Brittle, and Peppermint-Fudge Sandwich Cookies.

And yes, the cake pops are here to STAY! Orders accepted all-year long!

Lastly, a gourmet twist on one of my family's favorite treats. Rice Crisp Petits Fours- iced with rich chocolate ganche and sugar pearls.

What will you be having at your next holiday party? We are still accepting orders at (916) 453- 1981 or info@thefrostedcakeshop.com

No comments: